13 Weeks
Good Morning, all.
This past week seems like it flew by! Although I had big plans for the weekend, I didn't really get any of it accomplished. I think Taddy knows when the weekend arrives. I feel immoble until after noon on most weekend days! As long as there isn't anything pressing for me to be up for, I haven't made any effort to push things along. David and I did get to have a sleepover at Mom and Dad's on Friday night due to our air conditioner taking the day off. Thankfully, David and Dad were able to repair the system. We were up and running on Saturday afternoon. It is definately way too hot to be without air conditioning in Louisiana!
While we were waiting for the stores to open on Saturday we enjoyed some fun in the sun in my parent's pool. We managed to get Kyle in the pool with us, and he had a great time! He has a cool little "tug boat" shaped floatie, and lots of balls for him to throw around the pool. His laugh is absolutely adorable. We enjoyed the pool so much we went swimming again Memorial Day afternoon.
I have started planning our Baby Gender Reveal Party. Mom has been such a big help in planning the party. I plan on recruiting Kari to help me make some cute signs. I'm getting really excited about it. I booked the building, yesterday. The man I spoke with admitted the venue had many different types of parties in the past, but this was a first. He loved the idea! I booked it for July 17 (4-6 p.m.), which is a week and a couple of days after our doctor's appointment. I will not know until July 8 if we can definately go ahead with the party. Depending on the baby's position depends on if we have the party then. If our little munchkin doesn't want us to find out if it's a he or she there isn't much we can do. I'm hoping it all works out. If not, we may have to wait until August to reveal it!!! I wanted to wait longer than a week, but there weren't any other days open. Thankfully the gentlemen I spoke with was very understanding, and said if we needed to reschedule the party it would be no problem. I'll leave all of the wonderful details to be revealed at the party, but don't fret, there will be pictures!! We are asking everyone to sport pink or blue depending on what you think we are going to have. :-) David and I are very excited! We can't wait to share the wonderful news with all of our family and friends.
Here is Taddy's growth update:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
Have a wonderful week!
Love,
Mrs. S.
Followers
- 1 year
- 12
- 13 weeks
- 14 weeks
- 15
- 16 weeks
- 19 Days old
- 19 weeks
- 20 weeks
- 24 Weeks
- 28 Weeks
- 29 Weeks
- 30 Weeks
- 31 Weeks
- 32 Weeks
- 33 Weeks
- 34 Weeks
- 35 Weeks
- 36 Weeks
- 37 Weeks
- 4 Months
- 5 Months
- 5 weeks
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 8 Months
- 9 Months
- Big Reveal Party
- Christmas
- Dawson says Mama
- Development
- Duke
- God
- Halfway
- January 2012
- New Year
- Parties
- Party Directions
- Reveal of Name
- Second Trimester
- Secret
- Taddy Picture
- Talking
- Thank you
- Three Months
- Two Months
- Week 17
- Week 18
- Week 21
- Week 22
- Week 23
- Week 25
- Week 26
- week 27
0 comments:
Post a Comment