6/24/11 7 Months!
Good afternoon, all
Here is Dawson's weekly update:
After your baby masters the ability to grasp an object, an exciting step follows: transferring it from one hand to the other. For now, your baby will experiment so much with both hands that you won't have a clue which hand is preferred, the right or the left. In fact, handedness doesn't usually become obvious until much later. A preference might become apparent around 9 months, but even then, little ones tend to be ambidextrous, sometimes until they start school.
Can you believe it's been 7 months since our bouncing baby boy entered our lives? I think I'm still in shock. And I suppose I've gotten to the point of where now when I get really excited most people think it's because I'm pregnant. I look forward to that journey when that time comes, but for now we are planning on waiting until Dawson is at least a year or two old. So, for now when I get excited let's not assume our future offspring is the root! :-) Today I am excited because Boise has decided to feature an article I wrote on our company sponsored Family Day function that took place in May. I'm pretty excited about this, especially since any Boise employee will be able to view it!!!! I guess now I can say that I've been published. ;-) Ok, maybe not, but it's pretty close. One day I'll write a book, and it may not sell a million copies, but it will be me on paper!
We are getting ready for the Peach Festival tomorrow. I love visiting Ruston. Sometimes I wish I could live there, but I'm afraid it would never be the way I remember it.
Oh, and some fun Dawson news: He now has two teeth! His first one came in a few weeks ago, and the second made it's grand entrance this week! Our little boy is growing up so fast. He's started to realize that when I leave in the mornings that I won't be back until the afternoon. The little sad face he makes tears my heart to pieces! I don't know how much of that I can take. He gets sooo excited when I come home in the evenings. I hate to compare Dawson to an animal, but his excitement to see me is unmatched by even the most loyal of pets! He's simply a momma's boy, and you won't hear any complaints from me.
I have decided to expand my culinary skills to attempt cannolis, homemade spaghetti, and homemade ravoli! I have to acquire some small pieces of equipment, but I will be sure to give you guys a full report with pictures included. (Legal note: These will be made available as long as the pictures provided will not be used as a source of comic material or entertainment.)I can see how this is going to play out in my head. We shall see how different the acutal experience will be.
Have a great weekend!!
Love you guys,
Lori
2:31 PM
|
Labels:
7 Months
|
Followers
- 1 year
- 12
- 13 weeks
- 14 weeks
- 15
- 16 weeks
- 19 Days old
- 19 weeks
- 20 weeks
- 24 Weeks
- 28 Weeks
- 29 Weeks
- 30 Weeks
- 31 Weeks
- 32 Weeks
- 33 Weeks
- 34 Weeks
- 35 Weeks
- 36 Weeks
- 37 Weeks
- 4 Months
- 5 Months
- 5 weeks
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 8 Months
- 9 Months
- Big Reveal Party
- Christmas
- Dawson says Mama
- Development
- Duke
- God
- Halfway
- January 2012
- New Year
- Parties
- Party Directions
- Reveal of Name
- Second Trimester
- Secret
- Taddy Picture
- Talking
- Thank you
- Three Months
- Two Months
- Week 17
- Week 18
- Week 21
- Week 22
- Week 23
- Week 25
- Week 26
- week 27
0 comments:
Post a Comment