2/15/11
Dawson's first day of daycare. I know it's a bit late, but better late than never!
Dawson's developmental update:
Your baby is becoming very handy. Although he's already aware of his hands, he's now inspecting them like Sherlock Holmes. He turns them around, the better to look at his fingers from all sides. He opens and shuts his fists, watching each finger as it moves up and down. To help your baby develop his blossoming hand-eye coordination, try dangling a toy just out of reach so he has to grab for it.
Dawson isn't really inspecting his hands, but he seems to be fascinated with the ability to grasp things, such as Mommy's hair! He really enjoys playing with his toys Mr. Crinkles and Mr. Squeeky. He also delights in the wonderful serenading of his cute little puppy.
Dawson seems to enjoy storytime more and more each day. He looks at the pictures as I read and sometimes tells his own story through baby talk or coo-ing.
Dawson is really a morning baby, and I love it! He wakes up with smiles. It's the thing that makes my day. Dawson likes smiling at people, especially women. Unfortunately, just about the only woman he WOULDN'T smile for was his Mamaw. She got so upset that he smiled for everyone else, but wouldn't for her. Yesterday, David brought Dawson over to see her while I was at work, and Dawson smiled for her! She was so excited he squeeled with delight. She admitted that he gave her the best Valentine's Day present ever. I was happy for her, because I know how excited I get when he smiles at me.
My poor baby is still a bit sick with his cold, but I'm glad to say he's starting to get better. Next Tuesday we take him back to the doctor for his second round of shots or medicine to help him get over his cold. I hope he's better by then.
Dawson is such a loving baby. I'm trying to soak up as much of it as I can. And even though he's only close to three months old I can already see he's going to be a momma's baby.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Love,
Mrs. S.
12:38 PM
|
Labels:
Two Months
|
Followers
- 1 year
- 12
- 13 weeks
- 14 weeks
- 15
- 16 weeks
- 19 Days old
- 19 weeks
- 20 weeks
- 24 Weeks
- 28 Weeks
- 29 Weeks
- 30 Weeks
- 31 Weeks
- 32 Weeks
- 33 Weeks
- 34 Weeks
- 35 Weeks
- 36 Weeks
- 37 Weeks
- 4 Months
- 5 Months
- 5 weeks
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 8 Months
- 9 Months
- Big Reveal Party
- Christmas
- Dawson says Mama
- Development
- Duke
- God
- Halfway
- January 2012
- New Year
- Parties
- Party Directions
- Reveal of Name
- Second Trimester
- Secret
- Taddy Picture
- Talking
- Thank you
- Three Months
- Two Months
- Week 17
- Week 18
- Week 21
- Week 22
- Week 23
- Week 25
- Week 26
- week 27
2 comments:
i cant believe he is two mths old now. wow. he is getting soo old and I havent met him yet.
D-may, he's three months old now! :-P You will get to meet him soon. As soon as we can get a date lined out.
Post a Comment