133 Days to go!
Here is Dawson's weekly update:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.
This week has been pretty uneventful. David and I enjoyed a date night last Friday night. I have come to realize that I am becoming more and more of a wimp. I need to step up my game a bit. Just going out to eat, some shopping, and the late movie completely wore me out! I've been keeping an eye on my weight gain to stay within the selected range Dr. Kinder suggested. I'm going to re-vamp my eating style to include more fruits, vegetables, and protein. I have also added in some light exercise by walking Duke every morning. I would like to walk him in the evening too, but sometimes I'm so tired I just can't make myself do it. I have started a montra to help me, "Healthy decisions for Dawson!" I think it's just what I need to keep me motivated. My little man needs proper nutrition, and I need to stay on my game so that when he arrives I'll be ready to go!
Wish me luck!!
Love,
Mrs. S.
11:36 AM
|
Labels:
Week 21
|
Followers
- 1 year
- 12
- 13 weeks
- 14 weeks
- 15
- 16 weeks
- 19 Days old
- 19 weeks
- 20 weeks
- 24 Weeks
- 28 Weeks
- 29 Weeks
- 30 Weeks
- 31 Weeks
- 32 Weeks
- 33 Weeks
- 34 Weeks
- 35 Weeks
- 36 Weeks
- 37 Weeks
- 4 Months
- 5 Months
- 5 weeks
- 6 Months
- 7 Months
- 8 Months
- 9 Months
- Big Reveal Party
- Christmas
- Dawson says Mama
- Development
- Duke
- God
- Halfway
- January 2012
- New Year
- Parties
- Party Directions
- Reveal of Name
- Second Trimester
- Secret
- Taddy Picture
- Talking
- Thank you
- Three Months
- Two Months
- Week 17
- Week 18
- Week 21
- Week 22
- Week 23
- Week 25
- Week 26
- week 27
2 comments:
good luck girlie! I'm not even pregnant and I am tired when i get home, so I can't even imagine how you feel. You better give that baby some fruit and veggies or he might come out a meat eating carnivore. lol. j/k.
Ok, so far so good. This morning I had an entire cucumber for a snack! I know it's a lot better than eating a snack size bag of chips. I just hope Dawson likes the new foods! I read something the other day that says whatever you eat goes to your baby first. I'm taking that into consideration before I eat anything!
Post a Comment