Week 25

Here is Dawson's weekly update: (105 Days to go!)

Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

Dawson has definately become more active lately. He loves to use my bladder has his own personal trampoline. He still tortures his father by only letting David feel his movements every now and then. I guess he has a 6th sense about who is touching my belly. :-) As time draws nearer, we are preparing for baby showers. I'll let you guys know when I have more information and details.

Hopefully in September we can get Dawson's carpet, ceiling fan, and blinds installed. With school starting it has kind of been postponed for a little while. We are also going to tackle some other home improvement goals soon. Things at the Sepulvado home are buzzing with activity, and only going to get busier!

My cravings have returned, and I'm fighting to keep them at bay. Of course you never crave the healthier options! Wish me luck...

Love,

Mrs. S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers