12 Weeks and Growing

Good Afternoon!

I have decided to start a blog about my journey through pregnancy and motherhood. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant, and the morning sickness hasn't been too bad! My poor husband, David, has really had more of it than I have. He has been such a great help these past few months. It seems like yesterday when we found out we were expecting our first child.

Some people say that some women "just know" when it happens. I didn't exactly know the day of, but as soon as 6 weeks came along, I really did! It hit me like a ton of bricks. A woman's intuition cannot be tossed to the side. Usually when I get that gut instinct, It's pretty accurate. After a quick visit to the doctor, we confirmed the little bundle of joy growing and developing inside.

Now we are putting together our master plan for what needs to be done before the baby arrives. We have made some good progress so far, but there is still much to do. I have faith that we will get it all done.

Currently, aside from the leg cramps and headaches things are going great. I'm trying to adjust to my new energy levels, and I'm striving to sustain physical activity/exercise. I am currently at a heightened risk for developing gestational diabetes due to my prior insulin resistance. I have my wonderful family genes to thank, but I have prayed a lot for the safe development of our child. I'm afraid it doesn't get any better than the help of God.

I would like to welcome all of you to tune in for my ramblings and discoveries into the miracle of motherhood.

God Bless,

Mrs. S.

2 comments:

Dara M. said...

yea! I am so excited for all three of you (baby included). I can't wait to read all about it!

Dean Family said...

Yay - I am going to love reading your blog! Love yall to pieces!

Post a Comment

Followers